Our client is a Canadian based company committed to serve the Food & Beverage Industry including Sport Nutrition with warehouses across Canada and the United States.
Sommaire du poste
Under the supervision of the Director of operations, the incumbent is responsible for research and purchase of products and services and direct negotiation with suppliers all over the world. The Purchaser must have highly developed negotiation and communication skills. The Purchaser will make purchases in accordance with the parameters defined in the Budgeting and Financial Forecasting framework to support business needs and implement initiatives to maximize the efficiency of the institution.
Expérience et qualifications requises
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Mandarin;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar or related role;
- Creative and team player.
- Analyze the purchase needs;
- Search and select suppliers;
- Negotiate with suppliers and draft contracts;
- Manage agreements with suppliers;
- Design and implement cost reduction programs;
- Build and maintain relationships with existing suppliers;
- Visit suppliers;
- Design and implement vendor evaluation methods and procedures;
- Evaluate the performance of suppliers;
- Analyze and manage the procurement risks facing the company and use risk and hedging tools;
- Comply with applicable standards: SQF, HACCP, Organic certification, etc.
- Perform any other duties that may be required by the Director of Operations.
Ou postuler via votre