Regulatory Affairs Technician
Our client is a Canadian based company committed to serve the Food & Beverage Industry including Sport Nutrition with warehouses across Canada and the United States.
Under the supervision of the R&D/QA Director, the incumbent is responsible for coordinating all requests for technical documentation, as well as any related tasks assigned to the person.
Required experience and qualifications
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in Food Science (is an asset);
- Experience in the food industry (is an asset);
- Fluent in English (French is an asset);
- Autonomous and attention to details;
- Innovative and willing to share creative ideas.
- Maintain and verify information and technical documents of finished products and raw materials supplied by suppliers;
- Create and update specifications, nutritional information and allergen sheet of all products;
- Create codes to the system when necessary and maintain codes, articles, nomenclatures, specifications and other documentation related to product information;
- Stay informed about the various Canadian and US regulations regarding products and raw materials to assure respect of government rules and consumers food safety;
- Advise the different departments of the company on the regulations in force;
- Ensure packaging compliance with laws and regulations on packaging and labeling in accordance with established standards;
- Manage the approval process of new products and ensure internal communication between departments;
- Assist the Research & Development department for substitution projects and shelf-life study and related documents;
- Execute any other tasks required by the nature of this function.
Or apply via your