Our client uses cutting-edge technology, data analysis, behavioral theory and more to curate memorable individualized digital journeys. Already in use by millions of people worldwide, we’re hard at work expanding the capabilities of our products and growing our market presence.
We are looking for a dynamic individual that will take a leadership role in the definition and deployment of its solutions in front of millions of customers. As an experience designer you will help lead the charge in the transformation of the online financial services market; you will define experiences that will benefit the end-users and financial institutions alike.
Required experience and qualifications
- Understanding of analytics, conversion optimization, split-testing, and other marketing practices;
- Strong knowledge in Customer journey;
- Knowledge of financial products and compliances regulations;
- Understand user psychology/behavior;
- In-depth understanding of advertising artwork and copywriting;
- Knowledge of web marketing (AdWords, SEO writing, social media) is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills, writing and editing (write, edit and format text);
- Problem-solving aptitude and attention to detail;
- Spirit of analysis, synthesis and creative conceptualization;
- Be creative and be able to innovate;
- Ability to quickly adapt to and use new technologies;
- Ability to manage several projects with autonomy and rigor;
- Team Player;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Power Point, Word);
- Bilingual (Native-level English and French).
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision;
- Define conversation trees to digitally influence users to adopt win-win financial behaviors, such as improve saving habits, subscribe new products, adopt new services or get of debt.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success: ensure success of experiences deployed by monitoring their performance and proposing/implementing ways to improve them / analyzing usage data and traffic patterns;
- Create storyboards, user flows, conceptual wireframes, interaction diagrams, interaction specifications, and functional prototypes;
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers;
- Writing and proof-Reading creative copy;
- Conduct concept and experience testing and gather feedback / contribute to quality control;
- Contribute to the research and development activities;
- Participate in the design, production and integration of graphic designs for print and web and mobile applications;
- Analysis of the competition and follow-up of the news in the professional field of the sites (technology watch);
- Developing marketing documents and creating ideas for different types of interactions.
- Travel up to 25% of the time.
Or apply via your